There's something about the feeling that love is in the air. The smiles on each others faces, butterflies in each others tummies, just the fact that someone's near.
On the other side, as a single often times, we look around at all the couples around us and begin to hate the hallmark day of Valentines where we're reminded we're alone. (I'm speaking from a past point of view) but that's not how it has to be.
For those who are single, I hope you have an amazing valentines day with your friends! I hope you girls get each other pretty valentines cards and even flowers! go out to dinner or watch a movie! Valentines doesn't just have to be a day where you show a significant other that you love them, but where you can show a dear friend how much you love and care for them too!
Those were some great Valentines!
If you've got a loved one. Do something to let them know how much you care.
Girls, I know that we're the big romantics, but that doesn't mean that guys don't like being romanced either.
So here are some ideas:
- Decorate his house with hearts, bows and ribbons.
- Cook a dinner for two and decorate the room with heart-shaped candles.
- A romantic note asking him/her to be your valentine.
- Make your own Valentine's Day card which expresses your feelings.
- Create a scrapbook 'recollection collection' and fill it with love letters, photographs, cherished mementos, etc.
- Plan a special dinner for him either in a garden or a boat. A candle light dinner is just unforgettable.
- Prepare some nice valentines cookie recipe in the shape of heart and I'm sure your partner will love it.
- Leave notes around the house..each one with a reason you love them, each one with a clue of where he can find the next.
- If you buy balloons, write 1 reason why you love them on each balloon.
ps. not all ideas were mine..for more go here.
I hope this Valentines is the best Valentine's you've had yet! That you're surrounded with love and that you spread the love!
Since this is the holiday of love, I cannot finish this post without speaking of the GREATEST love of all!!
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 1 John 3:16
I know you've all probably heard this verse and know it so well it has just become words, but please picture this with me. Imagine if you had one child, ONE! For those who can't picture having a child, imagine you're most treasured person, now, imagine sacrificing, that most treasured, loved person,to die on a painful cross for people who betrayed you and mocked you! Sure we might love people enough to die for our family and very close friends...but for enemies?!! We can't even imagine a love like that.
I hope you all know, that you have a God that loves you far greater than you can ever comprehend!! You're not alone, You're never alone!
Happy Valentines Beautifuls!
PS. DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE GIVEAWAY!!!
Spread the word and love!