Followers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Egyptian Magic



So I must say that I love watching Bubzbeauty's videos on youtube. She is soo adorable!
In one of her videos she gave a review on this Egyptian Magic Creme featured above. Bubbi did such a good job on the review that I have been eying Egyptian Magic on ebay.com. I ended up showing my mom the video and my mom being the best mom ever surprised me by getting one for me and one for her at Whole Foods. I am going to be trying it and giving updates on how this creme works out for me and hopefully I can be just as helpful as Bubzbeauty.  I'm going to give the cream two weeks before I update any results!
Until then watch Bubzbeauty!!


Also watch her great video on a natural face mask she uses to achieve clearer, fresher skin.

I will also be trying this out and updating you guys on it. Enjoy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment