Followers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Hello Bloggers!

Curiosity about this whole blogging thing has struck me and so I have begun my own blog page as you can see. I guess the correct thing to do would be to introduce myself. I’m lex the whole idea of the name “apealikelex” is more of a size reference of stature. I am a newlywed and loving this new adventure. I am a WOW addict and one of my favorite things to do is to enjoy a bowl of cereal while playing beside my hubby I would have a zoo if I could but for now I only have my one ferocious beast, bangledash, our elite kitty.

Here are some pics of engagement shoot and wedding day taken by our amazing photographer, Manolo Doreste of Infocus Studios.Check out his blog. http://ifstudiosnet.wordpress.com/


I'm obsessed with the 50's so our engagement pics took us back to the classics.





Here's Bangledash :D



My little model <3

5 comments:

  1. Your wedding pics are beautiful, and so original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much! Only cause of our great photographer! My hubby and I aren't the best models ;) lol

    Thank you though love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH - you play WoW!!
    Kay, I admit I don't play WoW but I am well-versed in it cos my boyfriend was sort of addicted for a while.
    It became too expensive for him to keep an account so he plays Heroes of Newerth now.
    And I sit and sulk about how he ignores me.
    I wish I were a gamer, but I just can't bring myself to do it.
    So go you!
    ;]

    Okay, I think I'm done littering your page with comments now.

    <3 Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Alexie! I found your blog cause of Raquel! =)
    Just wanted to say that your pictures are absolutely beautiful!!! (& your cat is adorable!) lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. LoL welcome to blog world! You're going to love it!!

    And thank you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete