Followers

Friday, November 27, 2009

Don't let life have it's way with you.

If we let it, life can take us for a spin. While we're in the center of that tornado we can't even imagine that we'll ever escape. Tossing us around like a ragdoll.While I found myself lost in that place, this video was one of the many things that gave me courage to rise and fight back. Kandee Johnson reminded me so much of the person I once was and the person I wanted to become again.
There are so many hurting people out there and my heart breaks for you because although no one else may understand, your pain is real. I'm hear to tell you, this moment of pain will make you stronger, wiser, more compassionate, and more importantly, you'll be able to help someone else going through the same thing, how else can someone comfort another without ever being in their shoes? If you're at a point in your life that your joy has flown away from you and deserted you, I ask you to watch this and perhaps a bit of joy, encouragement, and motivation will jump right back in and encourage you to LIVE!

12 comments:

  1. i have been in low places. because of this i have been able to help others in low places.

    i feel as though my trials have become my blessings.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i came here just as i'd been dealt another blow and realised that for the last month i'd stopped picking myself up again. Thank you for this post and sharing Kandee's video. Maybe i'll follow my dream and become a pirate ...or maybe i'll design little knitted accessories instead :D

    xoxo

    ps. thanks for the comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you sooooo much for sharing this video, Kandee is truly inspiring. cant thank you enough, sometimes we all need encouragement from someone who has been through these things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much do I love Kandee for sharing so much of herself with us. SHE has the most beautiful heart and I want to thank you for sharing her with me. I'll never forget it.
    All the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i love her! i SO needed to hear that. what a great reminder that even when things seem so horrible, it's temporary and there is a way to turn it around. thanks so much for sharing this video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you guys enjoyed Kandee's video as much as I have. If you're finding yourself in a really hard place, know this will only make you stronger, and perhaps one day you'll find yourself in Kandee's role encouraging other to follow their dreams no matter what :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow thank you so much for sharing this video. I've been dealing with a lot of blahness for the past few weeks and Kandee's video is such an encouragement and and inspiration.
    Plus she is such a sweetheart, you just can't help but smile :]

    Okay, so I lovelovelove your blog.
    Seriously.
    and your cupcake banner is adorable!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. miss indie: I'm so glad this video was able to encourage and inspire you! we all need a little lift from time to time :D
    She is the biggest sweetheart! Have you seen her disney character videos?!!

    I'm so glad that you enjoyed my blog that makes me really happy!! :D ee!
    And my friend www.blog.duringwinter.com made my cupcake banner! she's the best!! :D
    I'm so glad you came and visited cause I visit your blog often and am in love <3 your love for creating inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um hi can we be friends? You and your blog is adorable. Love your style!

    xoxo
    sarah ann

    shehasastorytotell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. sarah ann: of course we can!!! YAY! so excited! I love new friends!

    I'm following your blog, one thing..I haven't figured out how to add the whole friends thing..i'm still learning ;\

    Do u know how?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi -- thanks so much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete